1. Computing
Corey Deitz

Radio Host Michael Savage Releases 'Trickle Up Poverty'

By October 18, 2010

Nationally syndicated talk radio host, Michael Savage, has released his latest book: Trickle Up Poverty: Stopping Obama's Attack on Our Borders, Economy, and Security. In it, Savage says a revolution is brewing because Americans are "boiling mad" over the President's economic policies, "steamed over the fraud science used to support global warming", as they watch savings evaporate and prepare to be saddle with new Debt from the Obama administration.

According to a press release, Trickle Up Poverty is your "best defense against the Obamanomics that are dragging the middle class, and everyone else, into a Marxist-Socialist death spiral."

The book is available in stores and online retailers.

Compare Prices on Trickle Up Poverty using Pricegrabber.

More Books by Radio Hosts:
Books by Conservative Radio Hosts
Books by Liberal Radio Hosts

Comments
October 18, 2010 at 5:15 pm
(1) Phojo6 says:

The savage wiener, aka The Rectum of Talk Radio is so neurotically in need of approval that he says and writes anything that gains attention.

Recently, his radio ratings dropped from 3rd to 4th place, a good indication that his mouth breathing followers have no significance in a great nation now numbering more than 300 million.

Touted by his fans as “a great American who dares to speak the truth,” the actual truth is that he does more than anyone else in any of our media to foment hate and distrust.

October 18, 2010 at 6:15 pm
(2) Larry says:

@Phojo6

You are a liberal who has the mental disorder of liberalism; thus your opinion is not valid.

October 21, 2010 at 3:46 am
(3) dwc says:

It does not take either a cons or a lib to see that while a little over the top that Savage hits most areas right on the money. While opinionated it is hard to argue when most of the information is cited and backed up. I doubt he read the book. I bet he still agrees with Al Gore that Global Warming is manmade.

October 24, 2010 at 9:05 pm
(4) Workslave_ says:

I am a Democrat I am sorry to say but Micheal has a very valid point about what he is taking about. I started listening to him during my lunch break and it has really opened my eyes. I am happy to say that I didn’t vote for O-bum-a in ANY of the elections nor did I vote for McCain he didn’t want to be president anyway. I have just started reading his new book and have have at least 3 other co-workers asking to read it after I am done.

October 26, 2010 at 1:11 pm
(5) Maria Larsen says:

When my daughter asked what I wanted for my birthday, I replied, “A book entitled “Trickle Up Poverty” by Michael Savage.

On my birthday, my family presented me with your book and my daughter smiled. My husband asked, “Is it anything I would be interested in?” My daughter replied, “Probably, I was getting dirty looks in the bookstore!” We all laughed. She also said a few men were smiling at her and giving a thumbs up sign in agreement of her purchase.

Dr. Savage, I listen to your radio show and love to hear your commentary on anything you choose to speak about. I am in awe of your ability to put such complicated matters into understandable analogies and layman’s terms so everyone could learn from them.

I support you and will continue to live my conservative life and not be shy about letting others know I support you and that they should too if they know what is good for them! Can’t wait to start reading your book!

Keep up the good work!

M. Larsen

October 29, 2010 at 7:53 am
(6) jgo says:

Oh, cut Phojo6 a microscopic bit of slack. Didnt’ you hear? “He caint hep it.” Leftism is a genetic defect. Just lock him away where he won’t do anyone but himself harm.